Your dog’s diet is crucial for their long-term health. The overwhelming amount of dog food options makes it confusing to know if you are really feeding the right nutrients to your furry that they need. Below is a list of the best dog foods available in the market to guarantee your pup is eating a balanced diet.
1. Iams Proactive Health Adult Minichunks Dry Chicken
Give your dog the nutrition they need for a healthy life. Dry dog food is perfect for large breeds, but you can give it to your smaller dogs as well. The chicken flavor gives your pet a hearty taste with every bite.
2. Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct Natural With Real Turkey & Venison Adult Dry
Purina’s SmartBlend gives your pet large amounts of protein to build strong muscles. For active dogs, True Instinct can give them the energy that need to explore the outdoors for hours without rest.
3. Taste of the Wild Grain-Free High Protein Dry High Prairie Adult – Venison & Bison
This carb-rich alternative is perfect for smaller active dogs. The high protein content gives puppies the stamina they need to stay active. If you want your dogs to have long-lasting energy, give them Taste Of The Wild.
4. Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry
You need to feed your puppy healthy meals, but they want something with a savory taste. Your dog is going to love every hearty bowl this bag gives them. The shredded chicken contains several amino acids your pet needs to thrive.
This protein-rich selection is for large breeds who need heartier meals to keep themselves going. An excellent and nutritious choice for the picky eaters in your home.
6. Purina One SmartBlend Natural Lamb & Rice Formula Adult Dry
Purina One’s lamb dish gives your dog every vitamin and mineral their body needs. SmartBlend makes it easy for your dog to digest. Perfect for those larger dogs who might want to run around the yard.
7. Pedigree Complete Nutrition Adult Dry Dog Food Roasted Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Flavor
A complete offering from Pedigree with everything your dog needs for stamina and strength. Includes a variety of vitamins and minerals to give your pet the fitness they need to live healthy lives.
8. Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Dry Dog Food, Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe
Rachael Ray’s nutritious entree gives your dog a variety of proteins, amino acids, and vitamins in one bowl. The recipe uses the freshest ingredients to give your dog the healthiest meal any brand offers.
9. Diamond Naturals Adult Real Meat Recipe Premium Dry with Real Pasture-Raised Beef Protein
Delicious beef chunks give your dog the energy it needs to run for miles at a time. Unlike the rest of this list, Diamond Naturals provides most of the amino acids your dog is going to need to keep physically active as time passes by.
10. Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Grain-Free, Natural Adult Dry Chicken
Blue Buffalo Wilderness packs organic ingredients to promote physical fitness. The natural ingredients give the nutrients your dog needs, but there’s more to enjoy here. Your dog needs complete proteins to maintain a healthy body, and that’s what Blue Buffalo gives them.