Recently, a family in South Dakota, were shocked to find a needle in a stuffed toy that they bought for their pet dog.
The pet owner bought a stuff toy for her dog Rudy. Fortunately, the dog didn’t get hurt while playing with the toy. It was discovered by the owner while squeezing the toy to make a noise to attract their pet dog. She got poked with the needle and identified that it was a sewing needle.
The manufacturer of the toy has however reported that it may be an isolated incident and all the rest of the batch of toys are fine.
It is important for the pet owners across the globe to check the things that you buy for your pet dog thoroughly. From food to toys, make sure to check ingredients in food and test the toys are pet friendly.
Do you ever check the toys that you buy for your dog? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!