Dog Accidentally Swallows Owner’s Expensive Engagement Ring | News Go Viral | DogExpress
Friday , April 10 2020
"20% of our website advertising earnings are donated to local NGOs for stray dogs and animal welfare."
Home / News & Cause / Dog Accidentally Swallows Owner’s Expensive Engagement Ring | News Go Viral

Dog Accidentally Swallows Owner’s Expensive Engagement Ring | News Go Viral

Recently, news about a pooch from South Africa, who apparently likes to eat expensive stuff, accidentally ate his owner’s engagement ring.

The pooch named “Pepper” was taken to Valley Farm Animal Hospital, where the doctors performed an X-ray on the dog. The X-ray showed the ring in Pepper’s stomach. They uploaded the X-ray of the dog on their Facebook page with a funny caption that went viral.

“My name is Pepper. Do I look a little nauseous? That’s because the vet has just given me something to make me vomit! Not because the vet is a meanie but because I ate my Mom’s engagement ring!!!”

“Don’t ask! It seemed like a good idea at the time!!” the caption said further.


 

The post went viral and has been shared over 4k times. Netizens went gaga over the cute pooch’s face and flooded the post with over 3k comments. Many users shared that they were glad that the dog was fine and many shared that they had a similar experience with their dog.

“I shouldn’t be laughing sweet pup… but I’m sorry, I am. Glad mom got her ring back and it didn’t make you sick. Oh, wait! Yes, it did,” a comment read.

“My crocker grabbed up my engagement ring but I was lucky to get it from her in time,” read another comment.

Here are more reactions:

The dog is fine as the vets were able to extract the ring by administering medication to induce vomiting. The ring was returned to its rightful owner.

Facebook Comments


Get Interesting Dog Stuff & Updates
*We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
IN YOUR
INBOX