A 6-month-old, Golden retriever dog named Todd saved his owner ‘s life from a rattlesnake while snake trying to bite her in Sedona, Arizona in the US.
According to the dog’s owner, Paula Godwin, she almost stepped on a rattlesnake while going down a hill on her early morning hike.
Unfortunately, while trying to save her, the dog got bit by the snake.
So this morning was up bright and early to go on a hike on 7 th street carefree . It was a beautiful morning but as we…
“But my hero of a puppy Todd saved me. He jumped right in front of my leg where I surely would have got bit,” she wrote.
But immediately, Paula took Todd to an animal hospital in Anthem where he received the anti-venom quickly and after a stay at the hospital for about 12 hours. Now, he is back home and recovering well.
Godwin posted an update on her Facebook page for those anxious about his health and wrote,
Todd’s doing so well he is a wonder to me how he is healing . Just a thank you to all the support Your kindness and support is truly a blessing 🌈❤️💋
Reference: Indian Express
Share your thoughts with us in the comments below!